2. Hydra Stuck in an argument? Feel like you're losing or the other person is making points that are
It's like what they taught you in school: repetition, repetition, repetition.
3. He Said, She Said Know what else is valid? Saying something like, "well, my mom said-" in an argument. Because nothing is more authoritative and word-of-law/God than what the mother/friend/older sibling/dad/uncle/pet monkey of a random stranger on the internet said to you. And because you care about what they said, everyone else on the net should care.
4. Trololol Go out of your way to insult someone else and then feel a little icky at the response you get back? No fear. Just
"Fuck, this person gets more attention than me and I don't like their work, I'll flame them and tell them it's shit!"
Mere clicks later...
"Your work is utter shit and it's fucking idiotic."
"lol don't care, faggot."
"Hahah, you fed the troll!"
"No U" is also a good comeback when someone accuses you of asshurt.
Ex. "So I like how you're trolling in anger despite the fact my work wasn't even directed at you or a specific person."
"Uh, NO U because you're responding to ME and that means I'M getting the reaction and I WIN I WIN I WIN IWINWINWINWIN I WIIIIINNNNN1111"
5. Only "Popular" Artists Are Dicks and Arrogant Jerkfaces Because poor little obscure "arteests" can never be arrogant or spiteful ever. Humph, those stupid talented animu artists with their head in the clouds getting more faves than me I'll show them...
6. Whut Maturity If you don't like something on the net, why bother containing that inside you and waiting until you explode? In fact, why just limit it to your own account and/or personal journals? You must make it your duty and first priority as a human being to confront the other person
about how much you think they are absolute shit and should be treated as such because they draw something you don't like or have a differing opinion from you. If comments are disabled or you find yourself blocked, you must find an alternate route or anonymously troll. Why should your rights as an American be infringed? First Amendment, hoes. Not American? Or maybe the person you're talking to isn't American? Well, then fuck you, you don't matter. Also, bitching about your right to "free speech being infringed" on the net due to disabled comments or blocking preventing
Totally. Not. Ironic. Fuck restraint and the fact a number of people either keep to their own personal space and ignore something if they don't like it and move on. They're just weak.
Also, because the world revolves around YOU as a commenter.
7. Name-Calling Name-calling is a magical method that automatically makes the other side feel weaker and makes you look stronger. The harsher and more derogatory your slurs, the more valid your argument is and therefore the higher chance of winning you have. It's like a shoot out. The first person to throw insults has a higher chance of winning. Just like the first person who shoots has a higher chance of winning. Typing your insults in CAPS also spells "gang bangin' time" and shows you totally aren't fucking around in here. Bitches better watch out, son. That guy used the word "FAG" in all CAPS. He must be out for some killin'.
Also, some exotic weaponry one can use to further a point in an argument are, but not limited to:
fag, faggy, faggot, faggut, fagget, faggo, fagalicious, fagger, fagalaglag, faaaag, FAG, FAG, f-a-g, and Gaf. Which will confuse your opponents because it's totally "fag" backwards and they're too stupid to tell.
8. Bitches and Dicks Saying "I'm a dick/bitch" at the beginning or end of your messages completely and automatically absolves you from taking responsibility or owning up to any of your actions. It also isn't making it look like you're saying "LOL I'm obvious" because people totally can't tell when someone's being outright jerktastic or douchebaggy to them.
"You're a stupid fucking piece of shit because you don't agree with me, unblock/undisable me so that I may continue to act this way towards you."
"Well, you need to hear all the jerktastic things I have to say and some people are naturally dicks/bitches and I am one of them."
someone else's page.
If they refuse to give in to your repeated harassment, just call them "cowardly" and continue to note them until you get